Precision Fair 2018 Matchmaking
Meet the right project or business partner at the right place!
Welcome to the website of the Precision Fair 2018 Matchmaking!
The Chamber of Commerce, as the main organiser and member of the Enterprise Europe Network, invites you to the international meet & match event during the Precision Fair 2018 (http://www.precisionfair.com). The Precision Fair 2018 Matchmaking is an international matchmaking event focused on precision technology and related researchers, business partners, suppliers and intermediaries.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegations ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
The Precision Fair 2018 with its fair, conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to develop new projects and new business. The Precision Fair keeps growing each year. This year there are more than 300 high tech exhibitors from all over Europe and over 50 inspiring lectures (day 1, day 2)
The event takes place on the 14th and 15th of November 2018 in the NH Conference Centre Koningshof in Veldhoven, close to Eindhoven. The region around Eindhoven is called the Brainport region. The Brainport region is the most knowledge intensive and industrialized region in the Netherlands and gives home to multinationals like Philips, ASML, FEI, NXP, DAF Trucks, VDL and many other high tech companies, that in most cases are supplying multinationals.
In brief summary
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conference related to the big science projects (CERN, ESRF, ITER, EELT, ESS, ESA, ...)
- Meet a number of key players of out the international precision technology networks (EUSPEN, ...)
- Meet the Dutch High Tech and precision technology network in the Brainport Region (South-east of the Netherlands).
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, multinationals, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the Precision Fair 2018 Matchmaking!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team